How to Register
Online registration for all the clubs of SWYSA uses Bonzi SAM software. This software has been customized for each club but in general, player registration looks very much
the same from one club to the next.
General steps to register a soccer player online:
1. Go to the Registration option on the web site of the club of your choice - generally this is the one who covers your area. See the Schools list on this
page for the club that covers your closest elementary school. Click here to go the Links to SWYSA Clubs page.
2. Login as a member of the club.
You will have one user name and password for all of your family. Be sure to update your member login if you move or change contact info.
If you have forgotten your member login, you can have the system email you your login and password.
3. Choose the appropriate type of registration.
Depending on the club and time of year you may have choices such as:
Rec Soccer League Players
Select Soccer League Players
Coaches and other Volunteers
Note that every player and coach has to be registered for each season.
4. Fill out the online form for each player.
Enter all requested fields as you fill out the online form. Player registrations will ask for Parent/Guardian information and Player information. When you choose the
registration category .i.e. the gender / age group of your player, be sure to choose the proper age according to the players birth certificate. Click here to go to the Player Age Chart .
5. Fill out additional online forms for any other players in your family:
When you are finished filling out each online form(s) you will be given an opportunity to register additional players. You may register more than one child in the same
6. When you are done filling out all the online forms, select the finish registration to select method of payment. You will get an email confirmation that you have
completed the process.
Be sure you go all the way through the steps. If you stop after entering the online form and do not paythe registration is incomplete!