Need to reschedule a recreational game?
Player cards and an association signed roster must be presented at all games. Player cards must have photos attached and be laminated.
Player card instructions:
- Place 1X1 head shot photo of the player on the top right side of the Member Pass.
- No signature is required any longer
- Laminate Member Pass (player card). You do not need to laminate the Membership Card (blue side). This part can be given to the players for reference to the code of conduct on the back.
- Punch a hole in top left corner
- Place all player cards on a key ring in alphabetical order as listed on the roster.